Building the future of Central Texas
At Freccia Group, our home remodeling experts look to renovate and build homes that are as unique as Central Texas itself. We know how hard people work for their money and owning a part of the American dream goes hand in hand with owning a home, especially one made perfect with our home remodeling services.
We look for design-build projects in the most desirable areas in Central Texas. And whether we’re renovating an older home or building a new home from the ground up, our home designs are evaluated by our professional remodeling contractor. We reflect how people want to live now—with larger kitchens and bathrooms and plenty of living spaces both inside and out.
Our designs are timeless, not trendy, all while incorporating the latest in-home ergonomics and technology and allowing plenty of room for homeowners to put their own personal touches into their new home with our team of residential home builders in Round Rock, TX.
Our Design / Build Process
All of our projects follow a Design-Build process to give you both control and peace of mind so that you get the exact home you want with the ideal home remodeling experts, in the place you want it and within your budget. From kitchen remodeling to bathroom remodeling, our residential home builders can help you design your dream house.
Our process ushers you through acquiring the land, architectural design, acquiring the proper city and county permits, and the entire home construction.
- Vision Consultation – This is the fun part. This is where we meet to talk about your vision, project scope, feasibility and the timeline for your custom home project.
- Site Acquisition —If you have land already, we can build there. If not, we’ll help you search and purchase land—the perfect site—for your new home. We’ll provide you with the information you need to make smart decisions, then act swiftly in a competitive market to close on the sale.
- Architectural Design —In this step, we’ll collaborate with you, the architects, our construction managers to design a home that fits both your lifestyle goals and your budget.
- City Permitting —With our design in hand, we’ll submit our plans to the city (where applicable) for approval to make sure that it adheres to all local codes and zoning restrictions.
- Crafted Construction —From the time we break ground until the final trim is touched up, our craftsmen will build your home with an attention to detail keeping within both your budget and production schedule.
- Finish —Now that construction is complete, it’s time to move in and enjoy your new home! After you move in, if you see any issues, please call us and we’ll make them right. Our goal is make sure that you’re happy.
Build On Your Lot
You have the land and now you need the home to build on it. Let Freccia Group design and build a custom home on your land anywhere in Central Texas. Whether you have a design or you need one of our accredited licensed architects to design something for you within your budget, we can help every step of the way.
Architectural Design or No Design
If you have been working with an architect, we can give you an estimate and project schedule to build your home from your plans. If you want to make custom touches to an existing plan, one of our design experts can help you reconfigure it to get it where you want it. Our goal is to build you a home that you’ll love and enjoy for years to come—all within your budget.
Find a Lot
If you’ve been thinking about finding some land to build on, we can help there too. We know the Central Texas area, its neighborhoods and communities well, and we can work with you to find the perfect home site. If you already have area in mind, we can help with information about school districts, amenities and zoning. And once you find the lot or acreage you want, we can help you place an offer and purchase it.
Construction and Project Management
Building a home looks easy, but, as they say, the devil is in the details. If you have your architectural drawings and you’re already working with some contractors, we can step in in whatever capacity you need. As a construction or project manager, we can oversee the entire process and charge you a percentage of the building cost to make sure that the project is completed on time and on budget.
In our role, we’ll oversee all subcontractors managing the work for quality and making sure they adhere to both the plan and the schedule. We will also vet and qualify any existing contractors for proper credentials, bonding and insurance. That way, we know that you’re getting the best work possible for your budget.
We bring years of experience to the process so we can handle construction documents, contractor bids and terms, plan evaluations and handle permitting. We know how to evaluate change orders and up charges that can arise in a building project. In the end, we act as a client advocate watching over the project so we work for you looking after your interests.
Some of our responsibilities may include:
- Bidding, hiring and managing subcontractors
- Monitoring subcontractors’ work quality
- Screening and vetting subcontractors
- Troubleshooting issues throughout the project
- Reviewing and managing change orders
- Estimating costs
- Managing the local permitting process
- Coordinating with inspectors
- Negotiating discounts on materials and services
- Materials management: ordering and inspecting deliveries
- Reviewing invoices and expenses
If you’re looking to build or renovate a home near Austin, Texas, take a look at our portfolio of both new and renovated properties. Keep in mind, we can build any home in any style whether it’s on a lot within the Austin city limits or on your own piece of paradise in the country. Just call us and let us help you find, develop and build you a home that’s completely unique—just for you.